Friday, January 20, 2012

Reorganizing Cases

   The main purpose of this site is to help me (and whoever else is interested) stay current on relevant case law, but I also wanted it to be somewhere that I can look up older cases that I've read.  Somewhere I could go when I'm wondering "didn't I read something about that?"  So I've started adding some older cases.  The result is a little confusing when a 2005 case is posted next to a decision from last week, though.

   So I'm also editing the "published on" date for the posts about old cases.  Apparently, blogger will let you do that.*  That way, cases will show up in the archives on the right in something resembling the order that they were decided.  I'm not sure what that will do to the RSS feeds, so my apologies if you subscribe to the site feed and it turns into a confusing mess.

*Within limits.  Blogger will only let me go back just so far, so the dates on cases decided prior to 2000 won't actually match the published-on dates for the blog.  But the order should still be about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment