Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sorry for the delay

   So The Honorable Court has been taking a bit of a break lately, because I've been going through some shit.  My personal life has been turned on its ear, and my professional life has been even more chaotic.  I'm pretty sure all is well, though, so hopefully sometime in the next week I'll have a moment to go through my backlog of.... holy crap!  38 or so cases.  The Supreme Court Justices are all playing golf or something, so I'll blame the Tenth Circuit for however many sleepless nights it takes to read all of that.

   Anyway, for those of you who like to stay on the bleeding edge of Colorado-binding case law, sorry for the delay. 

1 comment:

  1. So it turns out that most of those Tenth Circuit cases didn't meet the inclusion guidelines for this site. Too bad... some of the ones I didn't get to finish were written by Judge Gorsuch. He's got an amusing, relaxed way of writing... it's much easier to get through than what most judges do.

    Anyway, I'm caught up now. Still have a long list of old cases to summarize, but there's always going to be more where those came from.

    ReplyDelete